The Make Yourself Foundation has teamed up with Intrepid Travel, and over 25 nonprofit partners, to offer the chance to win an epic journey to meet Incubus on Propeller.la.
Entry is easy - just complete a quick action and register so we can contact you if you win.
Once you're in, you can complete more actions to accrue points, then redeem them for Incubus VIP meet & greet packages, merch, memorabilia and more. Donations are encouraged, but not required, and anyone around the world can partake.
We're really excited about this one! We recommend signing up for the daily emails and staying tuned to the MYF Facebook page everyday as we'll be featuring a different cause each day (and you'll get more points!).
Here's the experience overview:
- You and a friend will fly to Vegas and explore the best of Sin City.
- Leave the desert city behind and head for California's bountiful mountain region, including its most famous national park – Yosemite.
- Head to Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA where you'll be a VIP at the concert of the summer - Incubus & Deftones.
- Snap some selfies and talk about your trip as you hang with Incubus before the show.
- Watch the performance from the best seat in the house.
- End your journey by taking some time to wind down in San Francisco before catching a flight home.
All this for taking some simple steps to support great causes. Below is a list of all participating nonprofit organizations. More news on this campaign to come!
Amnesty International, Artists for Peace and Justice, Carbon War Room, David Lynch Foundation, Heal The Bay, J/P HRO, Kiss The Ground, Life Rolls On, Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation, MusiCares, Music For Relief, Musicians On Call, Oceana, Oracabessa Bay Fish Sanctuary, Oxfam America, Rock The Earth, Save The Waves Coalitiion, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Surfrider Foundation, War Child USA, Waves for Water, and Zeno Mountain Farm.